RRB Paramedical 2019: RRBs have launched the specified advertisement for RRB Paramedical vacancies. The specific CEN 02/2019 commercial was released today at the side of the utility link. RRBs have advertised general 1937 vacancies encompassing posts that include Dietician, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, etc.
Candidates with the qualifications required for those posts can apply through legit RRB websites shortly. Earlier, RRBs began RRB NTPC 2019 application on March 1. There are more than 35,000 vacancies in the NTPC category. RRBs are because of the launch of another recruitment commercial soon for posts in Ministerial and Isolated Categories.
RRB Group D Result For More Than 1.17 Crore Candidates Today: Live Update
- RRB Paramedical 2019: Important Dates
- Commencement of online software: March four, 2019
- Last date to use online: April 2, 2019, at eleven fifty-nine p.m
- The closing of offline price: April 4, 2019, at 1:00 pm
- The conclusion of the online charge: April 5, 2019, at 10:00 pm
- The last date to put up the application complete in all factors: April 7, 2019, at 11:59 pm
- Computer-based take a look at: Tentatively in 1st week of June 2019
- RRB NTPC Registration For 35,277 Vacancies Started, Here’re Direct Links
The application price for all candidates except the charge Concession categories is Rs. 500. Out of this rate of Rs. 500, an amount of Rs. Four hundred might be refunded to the candidate’s bank account, duly deducting financial institution prices when they appear in CBT. The application price for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PBDEs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward magnificence is Rs. 250. In the case of reserved classes, Rs. Two hundred forty could be refunded.
There will be an unmarried-level Computer Based Test (CBT) for choice. However, RRBs reserve the proper to additional behavior CBTs if ‘needful for all or a constrained range of applicants as may be deemed in shape with the aid of RRBs.’‘